Why Do You Love Her?

Once upon a time she asked me why I love this girl.
I was speechless.
How could I answer wshen all I know was… I love her?
I love her .
I just did.
I couldn’t find the reasons why.
I thought I was stupid, to love somebody without knowing why.
People might be clearly saying “because she is beautiful, rich, nice”.
Why couldn’t I find this logical reasons?
God, I was such a moron.
No wonder she wouldn’t approve this stupid love.
That was long before I knew that this one wise lady ,once said that love, apparently, doesn’t need such a reason.
Because
if you have reasons, your love will be depending on them.
Once the reasons are gone, your love will, too.

If you love somebody because she is rich, then when she is not rich anymore, you don’t love her anymore.
Makes sense.
So then I know.
I wasn’t stupid after all.
I know that I was really in love.
And now I know one thing.
Love is not supposed to be measured by logical calculations.
By reasons.
All you know is as simple as you love her.
When you love somebody because of something visible and changeable, maybe because she looks ideal on what your family’s perception,
or you think you can spend his money to buy you happiness,
or you think she’s so fashionable people will envy you, or she is a doctor or a banker you can be proud of when people talking about how lucky you are,
then your love is fake.
That’s what I believe.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tanah Surga , Katanya

Pantun Gombal Volume 1

Pejantan Tangguh